Chocolate truffles are the simplest of candy to make; cream cheese, biscuits and time is all it takes to create something extremely delicious. Trust me, you’re gonna fall for them. To begin with, you will only need about 10 minutes to make these elegant and heavenly tasty truffle bites.
1 cup of heavy whipping cream
2 packets of chocolate biscuits
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Blend the biscuits so thoroughly till they become one
- In a medium sized bowl bring the heavy whipping cream and the biscuits and mix them together with a spoon (use your hands if possible, for a quicker and easier result)
- Once the mixture is ready shape them into small balls
- Then roll them in cocoa powder or chocolate truffle and place them on the top of an aluminum foil
- Now place the balls in the refrigerator for about 2 to 3 hours till they set
Follow me step by step 🙂
* A tip for coconut lovers(!!!): mix the truffle and the cocoa powder with coconut crumbs. Delicious…!!