I know it’s not the right time to post about these hard-to-resist chocolate fudgy brownies and interrupt you from your summer diet plans but I’ve got the the perfect recipe for you!
Try making your favourite and of course guilt-free chocolate brownies by replacing oil or butter with avocados which are loaded with fiber, healthy fats, minerals and more than 20 vitamins.
It may sound strange at first but avocado, with its consistency of healthy fats and creamy texture can incredibly convert your favourite recipe to this delicious, nearly sinless and easy-to-make nutritious dessert!
Prep time: 10′
Cook time: 25′
Ingredients: (makes 10-12)
1. Preheat oven to 175℃
2. In a blender combine avocados, maple syrup and vanilla
3. Place the mixture into a bowl and whisk in the 3 eggs
4. Add flour, cocoa powder and baking soda and stir until the batter is smooth
5. Grease your baking dish with some coconut oil, pour the batter and bake for about 25 minutes
6. Let them cool completely and finally cut equally into pieces!
Keep Calm and Bake On 🙊