Wondering what you should have for breakfast or for a quick pre and maybe post-workout snack? Or what you should do at a really tough “is it dinner time yet?” moment?!
If you’ve only got 10 extra minutes, then try make your own healthy snacks that will keep you going through the day. Low in calories and yet so tempting!
Quick & easy to make!!
Total time: 30′
Ingredients: (makes about 10-12 bars)
3 tablespoons of honey
4 tablespoons of cereal (mixed)
1 tbsp dried cranberries
1 tbsp raisins
1 tbsp flax seeds
1 tbsp chopped pistachios
1 tbsp walnuts (roughly chopped)
1 tbsp raw almonds (chopped)
1 tbsp chocolate drops
- Preheat the oven to 160C
- Line the baking pan with parchment paper
- In a medium bowl combine all of the ingredients except for the honey
4. Warm the honey and pour it over the dry ingredients; mix well to combine
5. Press the mixture firmly and place it into the oven
6. Bake for about 20 minutes
7. When ready, let it cool for some time and cut equally into 12 bars
Finally, these delicious guilt-free snacks are ready to be enjoyed for the entire week!
Grab & Go, Grab & Go . . . !